Resolution center doesn't open

Shanderson1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to open the resolution center, as I was charged for an item I didn't receive and received no response to my Emails.  When I try to go to the resolution center, I get the eternal spinning circle on the screen and the screen never opens.  I've left it for long periods of time and the page never opens.  I've tried it a few times over the last couple weeks with the same results.  

Is there another way I get my money back from this guy who clearly has no intention of mailing me the product I paid for?!?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tdurney
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue and tried to call customer service. I could not reach a live person. I ended up filing an unauthorized transaction claim and PayPal denied it so don't do that.
Login to Me Too

NormK1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can't get anywhere trying to use the resolution center on line I gave up and rang them and the person I spoke to was extremely helpful, will wait to see what the end result is but we have to keep up the pressure on Paypal to shut these mongrels down

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.