My savings account says its a checking

MusickN
New Community Member
I have linked and verified my checking account and card with paypal that i have at a certain bank. I recently opened a savings account with a different bank and went ahead and added that one too. Without knowing it would default, it listed my savings account as a checking account. Im still waiting on the 2 deposits to go through and im wondering if i will have any issues with verifying. *Side note, i have had a checking with the second bank also and both had the exact same account number and routing number, if that helps*
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

jmsalvador021
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, i added my savings account and it says is a checking account. Whats worse is I tried to withdraw funds and its been 4 days and I still havent received it.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@jmsalvador021

Has it been 4 business days?  Saturday and Sunday aren't business days.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

maypol18
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem..please help

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest you contact your bank to find out why THEY coded your account that way.

Login to Me Too

femine_beauty
New Community Member

i also have same problem it says under my savings card is checking. Is there anyone here who already find aswers to this problem. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

jp120741
New Community Member

Since we can see how old this thread is AND this problem just now happened to me as well, it seems that PayPal programmers are too stupid to add a dropdown that allows US to determine what kind of account we have.

Login to Me Too

mbuyeh
New Community Member

mine is getting to 2years now. Created my account in 2016.

i use this account to shop online.

I recently transferred money from my paypal into this account but cant see the money in my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.