Money pool

Johnloman46
Contributor
Contributor
I am new to PayPal and I started a money pool I really need help is this the only place I can share it?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Johnloman46,

Thank you for your question about money pools! While PayPal does provide the service to collect money through pools, promotion of those individual pools would not be allowed by the guidelines of the Community Forum. You would be free to share it on any other platform where they allow it and you feel comfortable sharing. You could send it through email or text messages to friends, or share it on Facebook, or on any other social media platforms. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnloman46

Begging is not allowed on this forum.

If it was we would have so many folks posting that others needing actual paypal help would not get any.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Johnloman46
Contributor
Contributor
If you read what I wrote you will see that there is no begging the question was where else I could share the money pool I started which is offered by PayPal I had a question about a product that PayPal offers
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Johnloman46,

Thank you for your question about money pools! While PayPal does provide the service to collect money through pools, promotion of those individual pools would not be allowed by the guidelines of the Community Forum. You would be free to share it on any other platform where they allow it and you feel comfortable sharing. You could send it through email or text messages to friends, or share it on Facebook, or on any other social media platforms. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Thank you for directing me to the right place didn't mean to be a beggar I am new to all this thank y'all again y'all are really helpful
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.