Missing Money

debievn
New Community Member

I had money sent to me 2 weeks ago but I didn't transfer it to my bank yet. Yesterday I check Paypal and the money is missing. Today the money is still missing and I have a balance of 0. There are no holds or anything, it's been there for only 2 weeks. Where is my money??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @debievn,

I can definitely see how it would be concerning to not know what happened to your balance! I'll be happy to help!

Were there any purchases made after the money was received? If so, the balance would be used for those purchases. If the amount of a purchase exceeds the balance, the balance would be used and any overage would be charged to the external funding source. Please take a look at your account's activity to see if there were any transactions where money was sent following the receipt of the payment you received.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.