Linked wrong bank and transfered money to it

MoonToTheMan
Contributor
Contributor

Sent like 98$ to a wrong bank acc. I linked it then it was confirming the small deposits so I checked ad realized i mixed up 2 numbers in place. )::::

Rip 98$?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

MoonToTheMan
Contributor
Contributor

Sent like 98$ to a wrong bank acc. I linked it then it was confirming the small deposits so I checked ad realized i mixed up 2 numbers in place. )::::

Rip 98$?

Login to Me Too

MoonToTheMan
Contributor
Contributor
Someone help I've done goof
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When the transfer is complete then just transfer back to PayPal.  Caution:  PayPal may find the to and from transactions to be suspicious.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

hard to understand what you are saying,bad spelling,brief sentences?

if your bank account is not verified,it may or may not go thru,then it should come back.

Login to Me Too

MoonToTheMan
Contributor
Contributor
Well you see, I linked soemone elses bank. It isnt verified yet or what not, i mixed up the 2 digits in the last part of the acc number. Then trasnfered 98$ to it.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why did you link someone else's bank account to your PayPal account?

You'll now need to find a way to get the money back from the "someone else's" bank account.

Login to Me Too

MoonToTheMan
Contributor
Contributor
I mistyped 2 digits it was 93 but i put 39
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it has not been verified,so it may bounce back?

But you cannot link other people bank account to your Paypal account,the name on the two accounts must match exactly.

I am surprised Paypal would let you tranfer fund to that bank account

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I mean I am surprised Paypal would let you register this bank account,unless the name matches exactly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.