I'm not seeing my refund yet. How long does it take?

Red5oxFan13
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a couple things a few days ago for around $145 and it apparently went through, but then the company canceled the transaction and issued me a refund. I got the email from the company and paypal saying my refund was issued. When I look on my recent payment history on paypal it shows the transaction and it says refunded but the money is not in my bank account or my paypal account.

I paid directly from my bank account not a credit card. How long will it be for me to see my refund?

Login to Me Too
152 REPLIES 152

lulu007
Contributor
Contributor

Have checked my pay pal account and does not appear the refund is there...the refund was issued on 12/02/13

It also does not show up on my bank statement,,

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How did you pay?  Bank Account, credit card, Account balance, etc.

Login to Me Too

lulu007
Contributor
Contributor

I paid thru a bank account...on 12/02/13

Login to Me Too

lulu007
Contributor
Contributor

I paid thru a bank account

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as no one here can view user account details, you may want to speak with customer support direct about your concerns. 

Login to Me Too

fallenfox
Contributor
Contributor

I paid through my ATM Bank Card. It was immediatley deducted from my attached bank account. PayPal imediately deducted it from the Sellers PayPal balance as soon as I reported it not as describedl. As of yet, it is still not credited back to my bank account

Login to Me Too

angiem10
Contributor
Contributor

tinell me about it i made a purchase in jan. 2014 totaling $510 pay pal claims i was issued a full refund i havent and tnis is now may 2014 i am now fed up with the bs somebody better refund me or im thinking about lawyering up.

Login to Me Too

songbird42
New Community Member

a refund was issued to me n Dec12 I have not recieved it?

Login to Me Too

luther100
Contributor
Contributor

I have not recieved my refund from the payment I made on December 28th 2013. The seller has redieved his product back and said he would pay on January 15th 2014. Paypal closed the case it says and now he changed payment for January 30th. He has no intention to pay me back. Are you people gonna make him pay or what is goning on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.