I just wanted to know about increase credit line.

Beachboy9857
New Community Member

I have had the account for about and a half. If I attemp to purchase something that would put me over my limit by about $75.00 would they approve it. I am in excellent standings with them and I could wait a month or so to purchase to get my available credit up higher, but this is for a new cellphone, the one I have now is dying, I can't keep a charge. I bought it pre-owned and what I would like to do is buy the same type, but buy it new.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is no way to know in advance if you will even have an option to use PayPal Credit for the purchase.  There are a lot of factors, such as your credit rating being very high or just average, your debit to total available credit ratio with all your credit cards, and many other factors relating to your creditworthiness.  PayPal Credit is not like a credit card which you can use on-demand.  PayPal will evaluate each potential purchase to determine you qualify for that specific purchase.  If you do, then PayPal Credit will be offered.  PaPal Credit does not guarantee that you can use it for a purchase.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.