I can't login into my paypal! We're sorry, we can't log you in.

Shateel
Contributor
Contributor
Whenever I try to login into paypal. It shows me a message like below- "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it." I contact with paypal customer service over phone and they just reset my password. Still couldn't login using PC's browser. I tried to login with Google Chrome and Firefox. Both are updated. However I could login into paypal before I cleared the cache and all history of my browser. But after clearing cache and history of the browser I' facing this problem. Moreover I can login with my iPhone using paypal's IOS app. As I use mobile broadband so my IP is always dynamic. Please help me how to resolve this issue!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This may be an odd ball question but is the time correct in your task tray, assuming you are using windows?  Not just the time but the date and year?

Login to Me Too

Shateel
Contributor
Contributor
Yes date and time is correct! However I can't login to paypal using my windows and linux both os.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Instead of using bookmark,have you tried typing in www dot paypal dot com and see if it works?

Login to Me Too

John374
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  I can't log into my main paypal account. 

it keeps telling me "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again." or "Sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it."

i made another paypal account, but all of my information is on my main one and i can't get access to own account and nothing is working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.