I can not send payment on ebay

BonusFree
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I can not send payment on ebay
I choose paypal - I press to pay - the window with my login password pops up - I confirm, Further the wheel turns and nothing happens
earlier this happened, but when the described actions were repeated, it worked
already 4 hours can not send payment

Is it my problem or do you?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

FXR_A
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. I tried 8 hours ago, 4 hours ago, 2 hours ago, and just now... I can not pay with PayPal in ebay. Exactly same behavior than BonusFree has.

For besser wissers: before you ask me to clear cache and similar dummy solutions:  I tried 5 different browsers (chrome, IE, edge, firefox, seamonkey) - i can not pay my ebay shopping with PayPal. I managed to login directly to PayPal with no problems.

_A

Login to Me Too

BonusFree
Contributor
Contributor

I have a chrome
I also tried the opera (there was an error)
in mobile ebay for iphone - same thing

I'm just afraid that this is a problem with my account

Login to Me Too

Milkali
New Community Member

Hi,  EBAY:The window  -checking your info...-  rolls and rolls endlessly,nothing happens.Over 12hours same.I have tried everything.

Login to Me Too

BonusFree
Contributor
Contributor

Facebook PayPal support, they sent me an answer on this issue:
Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. It'd be my pleasure to look into this for you, so please send me the email and country associated with your PayPal as well as a screenshot of the error. I look forward to your response. 🙂 - Karl

Login to Me Too

BonusFree
Contributor
Contributor

The problem has not been solved yet!
I have unpaid items ...
Tried to pay from this computer(computer girlfrand), same problem...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with paying for a purchase on eBay. However, PayPal has identified an issue causing the log in page to stall, and work is being done to address this. If convenient, please try your purchase on eBay again and let us know if you run into the same problem. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

FXR_A
Contributor
Contributor

Time cures, now we are (atleast I am) back in business. Just payed with PayPal my eBay shopping cart made Dec 22nd.

Thanks to PayPal for fighting big numbers. I really trust on PayPal, it is better to hang shopping process than make unsure money transactions.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Login to Me Too

RM771
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I can not pay for the goods. In ebay checkout I select "pay with paypal" - checkout not working, stumbling forever "checking your info" and "Something went wrong. Please try to check out again.".I tried to make a payment using a few PCs and Android, I tried various browsers (mozilla, edge, internet explorer, seamonkey) - it's not possible to make a payment. I do not know how to pay an invoice if ebay checkout does not work. Maybe you can give me some advice?

Login to Me Too

Idris99
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same problem. I cannot login to paypal through ebay! So I cannot pay.I have tried several browsers even mobile. Nothing worked.  It is stuck forever on this screen:

Capture ebayb.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.