I can not send payment on ebay

BonusFree
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I can not send payment on ebay
I choose paypal - I press to pay - the window with my login password pops up - I confirm, Further the wheel turns and nothing happens
earlier this happened, but when the described actions were repeated, it worked
already 4 hours can not send payment

Is it my problem or do you?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

finzki
New Community Member

How long it takes to fix this problem?

Login to Me Too

RM771
Contributor
Contributor

There is a way out - you need to pay via ebay.de. I'm here to pay the invoice.

Login to Me Too

Idris99
Contributor
Contributor

@RM771 wrote:

There is a way out - you need to pay via ebay.de. I'm here to pay the invoice.

This is only a temporary solution.

Also it is not convenient: Ebay.de menu and layout is in German language. If later I have a problem with this transaction, I will not be able to handle this via ebay.com: It will re-direct me to ebay.de for this transaction.

I do not speak German.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with paying for a purchase on eBay. However, PayPal has identified an issue causing the log in page to stall, and work is being done to address this. If convenient, please try your purchase on eBay again and let us know if you run into the same problem. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Idris99
Contributor
Contributor

Seems that the problem has been partially resolved.
Now it works if I try two times: The first time it will not work, I have to close the paypal popup window and try again. Then it works.

Login to Me Too

RM771
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay checkout has started to wreck for a long time, but it has often been possible to pay at the second time. However, I have not been able to pay the final invoice. I tried to make a payment using a few PCs and Android, I tried various browsers (mozilla, edge, internet explorer, seamonkey) - it's not possible to make a payment. Ebay started calling for me to pay - I had no hope of paying for the invoice as the Ebay checkout did not work. In some Russian forum I read that if Ebay checkout does not work, then you should try to pay via Ebay.de. This proved - I paid the invoice without any problems. Payment via Ebay.de really saved me.

Login to Me Too

RM771
Contributor
Contributor

A week has passed since the topic was opened, but the Ebay checkout continues to fail, I can not pay for purchases. I have the only way out: pay via ebay.de. Here's an Ebay checkout works without problems. But it's very inconvenient to me because I did not learn German. I want that Ebay to fix the troubles and that I can pay via Ebay.com. But for Ebay, this is probably an impossible mission ...

Login to Me Too

BonusFree
Contributor
Contributor

My problem was solved. I will pay my lots on time.

Login to Me Too

winnipegboy
New Community Member

im stuck at ebay checkout.i choose paypal it logs in then dissapears and i press continue to paypals payment but it logs in and dissapears off screen everytime im stuck in a loop of paypal not working.very frustrating

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.