How to withdraw money in ATM from Morocco

Pedro942
New Community Member

Hi so I'm a Moroccan working as a freelancer, and when I get paid I transfer all of it to my paypal account, besides I have an international credit card (with CIH bank) called CODE30 wich I tried to link to the Paypal account, anyway, once I link it to my paypal account would I be able to withraw money from ATMs in my country ? and if so how would I proceed to do so ? 

Anyone got it working ? a personnal experience from Moroccan people would be nice to hear, but all answers are welcome.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AbdellahASKI
New Community Member

Well Code30 credit card is a MasterCard so you can't withdraw money to it from PayPal, only VISA Card can receive money from PayPal (at least on Morocco, I'm not sure though)

You can either order an international VISA card from your CIH Bank called "E-Shopping" I think and that cost 66dh/year, you can get more information from your bank, or you can get a bank account from another Bank especially on Attijariwafa Bank because as I think it's the only bank(in morocco) that have the possibility to link your bank account with your PayPal account, I'm also not sure about that but you can call them to get more information

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.