Can not withdraw my money

justliftdat
Contributor
Contributor

So i live in Georgia and aviously I do not have a US bank account, how can I withdraw my founds?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@justliftdat

To a credit / debit or pre-paid card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

justliftdat
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but it is not helpful, I still can not withdraw my money, when I push ''withdraw'' button paypals ask to add US bank account,and how can I do that? IF I am not in US! Can u please tell me if there is some instructions ? Coz i called to my bank and they told me that they do not have a routing number.

Login to Me Too

justliftdat
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but it is not helpful, I still can not withdraw my money, when I push ''withdraw'' button paypals ask to add US bank account,and how can I do that? IF I am not in US!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@justliftdat

If you click the link i provided for you then you would see that you CANNOT withdraw to a bank account in your country.

The only folks that can are U.S expats who because paypal is a U.S company allow them to add a U.S bank account to other countries bank accounts if they are living or working in that country...........the US bank account option is NOT for you.

You can only withdraw to a CARD in your country......as per the link i provided.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

justliftdat
Contributor
Contributor

So I choose Georgia and then site asks me to log in, I log in and then it is the same , after I push ''withdraw'' paypal asks me to add a freaking bank account, I alredy add my mastercard, but it is does not work.

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Here is a post with more details about PayPal withdrawals in the country Georgia.

I hope this helps.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Adding-and-withdrawing-money/Cant-Withdraw-money-from-my-Paypal-...

Login to Me Too

justliftdat
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You, I think I just need to open Visa card not a Master card.Thank you guys.I will let you know .

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

You're welcome.

Please post back and let the forum know which card you used when you're able to withdrawal. This will really help others in Georgia.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.