Email Notifications sent to wrong email

TBeavers
Contributor
Contributor

I have taken over this account as the new Treasurer and added my email as the primary account. We have removed the old treasurer and removed their email. Since their removal, they have gotten several emails stating "you have cash, click to claim...etc. However, I as the primary email address did not receive these emails and the activity is not showing up on our account. We are unable to claim the money because the prior treasurer no longer has access.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TBeavers

Why are folks sending payments to the wrong email address?

Are you still supplying them with that email address on letters or emails for payment?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TBeavers
Contributor
Contributor

Payments so far have been membership renwals. Individuals log into our site, click to renew, and click to pay via Paypal. Several people have gone through the process recently and the email notifications are sent to the previous treasurers email (which is no longer on the account) instead of mine (which is listed as the primary email). These payments are not showing up on the account activity either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.