Cant use PayPal on g2a

rapture28
New Community Member

So I attempted to add funds to my g2a wallet using paypal and in return I got the message "sorry cannot complete purchase at this time" it happen's everytime. I have tried using paypal on steam and that worked just fine. Also, I dont know if this matters but my account is only linked to my bank as I have no debit/credit card. Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

G2A_Team
Contributor
Contributor

Hello rapture28,

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. 

If you are having issues with completeing a purchase on our website, it is best to make sure that you have all of your information updated in your G2A ID and G2A Pay accounts. When paying with just your PayPal balance it could be difficult for our system to recognize the transaction if your PayPal account is not linked to your G2A Pay account here:

https://pay.g2a.com/panel/paymentMethods

I would recommend that you wait a few hours between transactions, clear your cookies, use a new browser/device annd try to make another purchase once all of your information is updated. In the case that you come across any additional issues or just have some genenral questios or comments, feel free to let us know aby clicking on the "SupportHub" button on the main G2A website and we will be happy to offer some additional assistance. 

Best Regards,

Michael S

G2A Team

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.