withdrawal

shaunnp
New Community Member

Anyone else experiencing withdrawal problems when someone pays me on ebay the postage is in with this the payment shows but paypal balance is zero and wont let me withdraw,all the money they've taken off me in these sales now they want it all.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It's the 21 day payment hold. eBay releases up to $15 for you to pay for postage per sale though.  Your money from sales under this hold should be in the pending balance.  As you ship, make sure you upload tracking #, communicate with your customers to make sure they confirm receipt of goods by marking PayPal transactions as Received, then PayPal will release your funds to your available balance for you to withdrawl.  

Yes, the process is tedious and inconvenient but if you want to participate in conducting sales, you got to be on top of it.  The days of shipping out orders whenever, lack of communication between parties, and quickly withdrawing the money is gone.  

If you keep on top of your seller performance, you can meet the requirements to be released from the 21 hold upon review by PayPal, and be able to receive your funds instantly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.