shipping

minnie124
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know why Paypal takes shipping costs from my checking account and sometimes from my Paypal account and sometimes from eBay account. It makes it difficult to keep track. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPay sometimes will select the account which has the least risk.  It could depend on your PayPal account balance, PayPal pending fund transactions, or where you originated the label purchase.

If you want specific information you could phone PayPal customer service so they can look at your account details.

Login to Me Too

minnie124
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I will.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

where did you print the label?

Ebay or Paypal ?

Your Ebay account is just an account you open with Ebay,it does not hold any fund,the only time shipping will  be charged to your Ebay account is when a buyer files a dispute and Ebay gives him a return shipping label.

Once he uses the label to ship,the postage will be charged to your Ebay seller account which will settle as part of your monthly EBAY FEE . 

Login to Me Too

minnie124
Contributor
Contributor

I printed it on ebay just like all the others, the only difference was that this one was FedEx not USPS so it's on my ebay account. All of the lables have been printed on ebay and most just came out of checking account. Just one other came from Paypal account. I still think it is odd!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.