"Invalid Expiration Date" Message Keeps Showing Up

Pat93
Contributor
Contributor

Anyway, I recently created my PayPal accont, June 2016, right after closing it because I thought I wouldn't be shopping for a long time.

Anyway, I'm trying to pay for my eBay purchase via PayPal. However, every time when I tried to add my debit card in order to pay, PayPal kept saying either "Invalid Expiration Date" or "Enter a valid expiration date."

Since that didn't work, I tried to close my Google Chrome browser, deleted literally everything of my browsing history, re-logged into eBay and PayPal, tried to pay again, and ended up receiving the same error message.

I repeated the same procedure above. This time, I went on PayPal.com and tried to add my debit card before paying for my purchase, but I've still received the same error. In fact, when I was trying to add my debit card on PayPal website, for some reason, I couldn't type/enter any number in the box where it asked me to enter its expiration date; I was able to enter only my full name, my debit card's numbers, and its security code.

Is there any way to solve this problem? This is really irritating.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Pat93
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to add one more information: My debit card's numbers are the same; the only differneces are the expiration date and the security code.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Was your credit/debit card listed on you PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

Pat93
Contributor
Contributor
No, it wasn't.
Login to Me Too

Pat93
Contributor
Contributor

Now when I tried to add my debit card, it says "Sorry, but we weren't able to add this card. Please add a different card."

WTH is wrong with PayPal nowadays? First, I can't even type the expiration date of my debit card on the page that lets me add my debit card. Now, it's this message.

Can anyone please help me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.