i paid off my paypal credit balance but i havnt recieved full available credit

ca1dolphin79
Contributor
Contributor

hello i have made over $500 in payments and had $50 refunded to me but it still only shows i have $67 available credit????

all my payments have posted and my credit line is still $500 im confused why if i made my payments online 5 days ago but my available credit didnt go up!!!! and i have 2 auctions i won yesterday that i need to pay for and i used my pay check for the week to pay off paypal credit UGH!!!! does anyone know when your payments hit your available credit? i dont want to get a unpaid item case open on me. i have also emailed paypal twice in 3 days with no return message and it says they will get back to you in 24 hours. any info would be great thanks in advance....

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately you would need to follow-up with customer support with your questions.  We are a member to member help group.  We cannot review transactions or access user account information.  You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

ca1dolphin79
Contributor
Contributor

i was wondering if anyone else could tell me how long it took for them to recieve available credit back after making a payment.

Login to Me Too

mmscout
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred $ to my PayPal acct days ago and the transfer has cleared my bank. Still have negative PP balance and unable to complete purchases without balance tacked on. Ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

KKinnick
New Community Member

Right?! Paying on ebay or sending from paypal to paypal account is instant. But not if you're transfering money in or out of your paypal account or making a payment to your credit line. Takes forever and makes no sense.

Login to Me Too

KKinnick
New Community Member

I was wondering the same thing. Last months payment posted and then was available as credit the same day. This month's payment posted and is not showing in the available credit. Why?

Login to Me Too

tifacola
New Community Member
Any answers/insight to this issue?
Login to Me Too

Mr_H
New Community Member
I have experienced the same problem. Paypal seems to have bitten off more than they can chew. My assumption is that their systems have some bugs to work out or their personnel were not trained sufficiently. Either way, I will not be using Paypal credit any longer. My solution is to stick to what works and charge to my visa.
Login to Me Too

rico_consulting
Contributor
Contributor

i was told it takes up to 8 biz days for the payment to post

in real time that could 10 days

that payment came  from my paypal account!

????????

where does the money go???????????

after over 6mo

i have spent a good bit but only received  

10.00 CREDIT LINE INCREASE

NEVER HAVE I HAD A REQUEST GRANTED THAT I MADE!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.