how do i claim money

ayudame
Contributor
Contributor

ok. so a relative wanted to send me some money. i told my relative to send me the money via paypal.

i gave right email address and relative did send the money through paypal. relative got the message that i need to claim the money and then the money would be in my bank after i claim the money.

it seems that on my relative's end, the payment went through. however, i have not received an email from paypal telling me about the money. i have logged on into my paypal account and my balance is at zero. i do not see any link or anything letting me know i have money on paypal.

why is this happenning?

it says my profile its 80 percent complete..i am not sure if this is why am not getting my payment.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

theresa11
New Community Member
How do I get my money
Login to Me Too

larrykimmel
Contributor
Contributor
how do i claim money[ New ]

a friend has sent me some money via paypal.

my friend got the message that i need to claim the money.

it seems that on my friend's end, the payment went through. however, i have not received an email from paypal telling me about the money. i have logged on into my paypal account and my balance is at zero. i do not see any link or anything letting me know i have money on paypal.

why is this happenning?

it says my profile its 80 percent complete..i am not sure if this is why am not getting my payment.

Login to Me Too

meltai
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting text messages saying that I've recieved money  and that I haven't claimed it. It says to activate my phone and gives me a link, I open the link and it sends me a code but when i enter it i keep getting an error message, even when the code is right. So instead I texted my phone number the code. I checked paypal and it says my phone number is activated, my email address is confirmed, but my balance still shows as $0.00. Why?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Only PayPal customer service can explain specific issues about your account; you need to call PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.