funds still pending

jsweeks
New Community Member
I want to know why i have to wait three weeks TO RECEIVE MY MONEY after i sold an item and the buyer has already received the item and left positive feedback for me. I AM BEYOND UPSET ABOUT THIS.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Have you verified your PayPal Account?

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If your payments are subject to the 21-day new seller hold policy, the following text from eBay's Help Center explains how you can shorten that 21-day hold period...

Follow good shipping practices to help access your funds from each sale sooner:

• Funds will be available 3 days after we can confirm the item was delivered when you use eBay or PayPal to print labels or upload tracking information from UPS, USPS, or FedEx.
  • If we don't have tracking information, but you mark the item as shipped and we can calculate a delivery date, your money should be available 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date.
  • If we don't have tracking information, and you don't mark the item as shipped, or we can't calculate a delivery date (for example, if the item was shipped internationally), the funds should be available 21 days after the buyer pays.

Note: In some cases, such as international shipments, we can't calculate a delivery date or confirm delivery. It may also take longer to get your funds if your buyer reports a problem.

New seller status ends once you've met all the following criteria:

• It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale.
  • You've completed more than 25 domestic sales transactions.
  • You have more than $250.00 in total sales.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/payment_unavailable.html

~Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.