BML-$1201. Whether it is possible send to Europe?

Deboraah
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal support!

I have the new account in system, 3 days ago.
After registration of the account of PayPal I was given the credit of $1201.

Suggested to utilize this credit immediately without adding any bank account and a credit card to PayPal account.
Status my PayPal - Verified.

I have the relative in Italy.

Do I have the right to spend the credit, for example $1100, and from the account of PayPal to transfer money for other account of PayPal in Italy as a gift?
Thus on my account of PayPal there are no added bank accounts and credit cards!

My relative will receive this money?

Or I have the right to spend the BML only in USA and Ebay?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

From the BML FAQs:

Can I use Bill Me Later to send money?

Yes! You can now send money with Bill Me Later. It’s easy—simply log in to PayPal.com and select the Send Money tab. Enter the recipient’s email address or phone number, amount, and transaction type. Click Change to select Bill Me Later as your payment method, then confirm your payment details. Your transaction will appear on your monthly Bill Me Later statement. When you use Bill Me Later to send money with PayPal, a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction is included in your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. This feature is not available on mobile devices.

Login to Me Too

Deboraah
Contributor
Contributor

Dear snowshoe!
Thank you for the answer.

The quote from rules: ---> ""This feature is not available on mobile devices.""

It means, what I can't send funds from BML if I come into PayPal account from the mobile phone?

When sending funds from BML I have to use only the home computer?

Or how?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.