Withdrawal to Bank account

13ibrahimov
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've withdrawn money to my bank account on Dec 21, 2015 and money has never been deposited to my bank account. Today is Feb 10, 2016 and I have been calling PayPal since Jan 1, and on Jan 20 they told me that the case has been escalated and their investigation team will be working on it and the probelem will be solved shortly. However I still don't see the funds posted on my account and when I called PayPal today they told me their investigation team is still investigating the issue and there is no updates on the status of investigation. I don't why this investigation is taking ages and does that mean that the only way for me to recover funds is going to court?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where are you located, what country?

We don't see the details of the transaction here, you'll need to continue contact with PayPal customer service, perhaps asking for a supervisor.

Login to Me Too

Planetbrick
Contributor
Contributor
Our last successful bank transfer was iniated January 25th, and all transfers we united on January 29th to today have failed (get stuck). We have been in contact for 3 days, and talked to supervisors. Our small business is now shut down until we have operational funds. We were told this is an issue marked as critical, and does impact multiple users, but no workaround or resolution date is known.
Login to Me Too

13ibrahimov
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have been told the same thing today by a supervisor, and don't know if I should go to the court or wait for some time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.