Withdraw problem

Helena_br
New Community Member
Hello, I want to withdraw some money on my account but when I go to last step it says: Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please try again later. So if you can please check whats wrong with my account, this is first time that I have problem like that, so i dont have idea what can be reason... I contacted Paypal on facebook, yesterday, but I didnt recive answer yet.. So maybe i will get here some help.. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Helena_br

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community Help Forum. Welcome! It is always exciting to see new members. 🙂

The PayPal Community Help Forum is designed for PayPal users to ask general questions receiving answers and feedback from other PayPal users. This is not a form of PayPal customer support. For account specific questions, you will need to contact PayPal customer support by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter. You have mentioned that you have reached out to PayPal customer support via Facebook. Your patience is greatly appreciated as the PayPal social customer care team works diligently to respond to all messages received. I recommend contacting PayPal customer support by phone if you would like immediate assistance. 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.