Withdraw Money To Bank Account Error

dvelazco
New Community Member

So today I tried to withdraw my PayPal money to my bank account and when I attempted this I was presented with this message "Sorry, there’s a problem with withdrawing money to an account in that country. Please try another bank account." I am not sure what the problem is, I am trying to withdraw to a Chase in the US. Can someone shed more light on the matter? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

DarkOneX
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, trying to transfer to my Commerce Checking here in the US as usual, even just did so fine a couple days ago, and getting the same message Sorry, there’s a problem with withdrawing money to an account in that country. Please try another bank account.

What gives?!

Login to Me Too

TylerBiffy
New Community Member

Can't give any help sadly but just here to say that I am having the same problem.  Hopefully paypal realizes it and gets it fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

sinkrun
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here same message no help from paypal yet. Just did a withdraw from the account a few days ago and was even able to add money which I did today just to see if it would work.

Login to Me Too

DarkOneX
Contributor
Contributor

Still the same, can't believe this isn't fixed yet!

Login to Me Too

bigedbklyn
New Community Member

im getting the same error, whats going on????????????/

Login to Me Too

bigedbklyn
New Community Member

hey i was able to do it on my iphone app, try your mobile paypal guys

Login to Me Too

DarkOneX
Contributor
Contributor

Used the iPhone app, worked, thanks!

Login to Me Too

sinkrun
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just called said theres a glitch and that there working on it. They told me they would do my transfer manualy on there end right away and should have it in the bank in 24-48 Hrs.

Login to Me Too

lyssa73
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem! It's been two days now and customer service has been zero help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.