What do i do next? please help

lilpat5057
Contributor
Contributor

On paypal I am the buyer of a product and I neve recieved the thing I bought. So I opened a Non recipt claim. The seller provided "Intangible Item tracking # N/A" as tracking information. Paypal says it is requiring my action or else the seller will win. What do I do though? There is no where for my to give my action. A screenshot of my paypal is here - http://gyazo.com/02f1a8a171caf9eae78e1a18c57c4622.png

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi lilpat5057

I would contact paypal asap and explain the situation but dont close the case

Login to Me Too

lilpat5057
Contributor
Contributor

@minty1 wrote:

Hi lilpat5057

I would contact paypal asap and explain the situation but dont close the case

How do I do that? and what should I tell them?

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

When the case says requiring your action what options is it giving you? Close the case. escalate the case or different?

Login to Me Too

lilpat5057
Contributor
Contributor

@minty1 wrote:

When the case says requiring your action what options is it giving you? Close the case. escalate the case or different?

Yes those are the only options

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok tell me if I am correct the seller has provided no tracking information? If that is the case you can escalate the case and paypal will make the final decision

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

The seller provided "Intangible Item tracking # N/A" as tracking information,

Im a little confused by this what does she mean as intangible means something that cannot be felt?

What did you buy? as you can only get a refund for goods?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us"

The contact us info can be found under help in your account.  Call and explain your issue.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Go to the paypal page and find the contact button at the bottom of the page,

tell them you have a case open and the info you told me about the tracking and the case is waiting your response but you cant respond etc

Login to Me Too

gbarnes
New Community Member
Spoiler

Go to report a claim and use never receive my purchase

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.