We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support.

ChiM
New Community Member

Ok so I've been having this error message since yesterday morning. My account is verified. I contacted customer service and they told me the error was caused by "security flags" and they could not discuss those "security flags" with me. They advised me to try again in 24 hours. 24+ hours later and still getting same error. I contact customer service again and this time they tell me it's because my browser, so they told me to switch browsers and clear cookies/cache. I do that and still same error. After I tell her that she tells me that its not paypals fault and it's my banks/credit/debit cards (including paypal credit) that are ALL blocking the transaction. The lady told me to contact my banks/cards and resolve it with them. I was told this certain transaction was causing red flags and my banks/cards were blocking it. It's funny because It doesn't even give me the option to send payment, so theres no way for my bank/card to block a payment if I don't authorize it first (she completely ignored me, insisting it was still my fault). I cannot send ANY money to ANYONE. It's not like im trying to send money out of the country or anything. I've tried having the seller send me invoices and I still can't pay. I feel like paypal has no idea what the issue is, so they blamed it on me. So frustrating! Anybody have any luck resolving this issue? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.