We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support.

Ayedeas
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen a lot of people with the same problem and no solution. I have two deals I've had to put on hold because of problems with this site, and all of us are getting frustrated. Please, if anyone has a solution, tell me. I can't put these on hold any longer.

Every time I go to send money, I get this error: "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support." I have adequate money available in my account. Whenever I tried sending from my checking account, I had to verify my device (not the account - that verified smoothly) and got sent back to the "We do not recognize this device" page after verifying it.

I don't know what's going on, but it's cost my me the entire day trying to troubleshoot it, and I need a solution as soon as possible. I cannot waste any more time.

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why don't you contact customer services as they have advised you?

But one thing i noticed you don't say whether you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well, only you can't use funds in your paypal balance without a back up card linked.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ayedeas
Contributor
Contributor

I've been messaging them back and forth all night. It was fixed for a moment and the first transaction went through smoothly with no hiccups, but when I went to send the second transaction, it sent me right back to "We do not recognize your device." I've already verified this computer 6 times, I'm pretty sure that's enough to say this is is an authorized device. 

No, I don't have a card linked to my account. Everyone I talked to said there was nothing wrong with my set-up, but I'm still getting this problem. I'm frustrated and feel like I'm running in circles. 

Don't get me wrong, all of them have been nice and willing, but the problem still persists and I'm at my wit's end here. 

Login to Me Too

Ayedeas
Contributor
Contributor

I told them the problem is still persisting, and now all they have to reply with is their number and for me to call them. 
I'm sorry but if you can't help me over email, what good is a call going to do? I stated everything that was wrong, I don't understand what a call will do, other than run me in more circles and to be put on hold for half the day. 

I'm irritated, really. But at the same time, I'm relieved it's not just me having this problem. 

Login to Me Too

Reapa

I've actually called customer support and they advised me to find another way to send the money i wanted to send like using my bank. They said they had no power over the system and could do nothing to help me. Needless to say i will be closing my paypal account after this.

Login to Me Too

victorbrier
New Community Member

Having the same problem here!!

Login to Me Too

Ayedeas
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure how, but kernowlass was right. I added my debit card and my transaction went through after that. I don't know if it's another one-time thing like the first one or not, but it worked. You might try that. 

Thank you, kernowlass, for telling me about that! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your welcome. I do know they like you to have a back up card for you to use your balance.

You may get away with it a few times but then they block you until you add one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

akosvan
New Community Member

I think that you need delete all paypal cookies. I tried and it works:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.