Unsure how to enter the 2 amounts to verify my bank account.

looselips
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have recently signed up for a Paypal (Thailand) account. I have come to the stage of verifying my bank account and on checking my statement it is showing on 17th of this month 36.38 transfer withdrawal N.B /  error N.B 36.38 deposit  and transfer withdrawal N.B 70.00,

So am i right in thinking the 2 amounts i need to verify my account are 36,38 and 70,00?..also when i enter these amounts i am only allowed to input 4 digits and with the decimal point it's 5,, so with the decimal point would be 36,3  without would be 3638 

I hope i,ve made that clear enough to understand. Thanks in advance for any advice, looselips

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

looselips
Contributor
Contributor

HI, anyone got any ideas?

update: Problem solved when I logged back into my account it was giving me the option to verify my debit card which I did no problem, Many thanks.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you sure those are the right amounts?  The verification amounts should not be as much as 36.38 or 70.00.  It should be something small like 0.05 or 0.09.  Very small amounts that do no exceed 4 characters to input.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

looselips
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sharpiemarker,

Thanks for the reply, yes most definitely these are the amounts shown on my account. This is my Thailand bank account in Thai Baht so maybe that's the difference, amounts shown below.

17/05/2016 13:59:26 Transfer Withdrawal NB 36.38     PAYMENT AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE PRODUCT EDC09445   17/05/2016 13:59:44 Error NB   36.38   PAYMENT AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE PRODUCT EDC09445   17/05/2016 14:06:34 Transfer Withdrawal NB 70.00     PAYMENT AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE PRODUCT EDC09445

Login to Me Too
Solved

looselips
Contributor
Contributor

HI, anyone got any ideas?

update: Problem solved when I logged back into my account it was giving me the option to verify my debit card which I did no problem, Many thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.