Unable to view Paypal credit account or make a payment

jross69
New Community Member

Received an email to say my statement is ready and I can make a payment.  Email says:

"Your 01/10/2015 PayPal Credit statement for account ending in xxxx is now available at Paypalcredit.com.  Log in to PayPal Credit to view your statement or make a payment."

Logged in but no statement to be found, and no link to make payment. Paypal clearly **bleep** up when they stopped BillMeLater.  Now I owe money but can't even pay them! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Nicole

Hi jross69-

Thank you for posting in the Community Forum.

This does sound frustrating. We hope the below suggestions help

We suggest using an alternate browser to access your PayPal Credit account through PayPal.

For personal accounts please make sure you are using the email address linked to your PayPal Credit and PayPal account. Once logged into PayPal, your PayPal Credit Account information is on the left side just below your PayPal Balance.

For business accounts, please click on the "Money" Tab. Your PayPal Credit Account information is listed under PayPal credit products. Click View Statements to see all of your statements and make a payment.

If you are still unable to locate your PayPal Credit Account Statements, please contact Customer Support at 866-528-3733.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

perry2638
Contributor
Contributor

Please someone tell me the Secret! How do you make a Payment to your Pay-Pal Credit Card!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi Perry2638-

Thank you for posting.

Please see the suggestions given here

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.