Unable to accept a donation to my pay-pal account and get Verified.

Grumpykitty
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Im needing some serious help. I have called the company today and got very little results because the person on the other end of the phone didn't speak english very well. <Sighs> However he did add the donation to my Mastercard depit but obviously I can't pay my bill because it's not accepting it. Here is a safe screenshot link to show you the issue.   http://prntscr.com/baeo68

Now, second issue... is that i can't seem to get my account Verified due to the fact I couldn't find the two deposit money you all send to us when having a new bank account. I used up the limitations trying to get it right the ammount when I did find it before I used the last one did not accept.. there for my account got disabled.  

Anyway for me to get that enabled so i can properly use my paypal account and not have what i need to get paid be turned off due to lack of payment when i actually have the money on the card that was sent to me a few days ago which is activated. 

Thank you

a very concerned Customer

Laura.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.