Pending Balance question

djescobar973
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on ebay on 5/14/2016. The customer paid on 5/16/2016. The item was shipped on 5/17/2016 with tracking information updated shortly after on both Paypal and eBay. Item was delivered on 5/21/2016 via USPS Tracking and clearly states "Delivered" via tracking. Paypal states it would take about 3 days to release funds. Yet I keep being told I have to wait until May 29th, 2016. The buyer already has the item. I am sure he is already using it but why do I, the seller have to wait so long? Today (May 25th) is 4 days since the buyer has had the item. There has been no dispute of any kind with this transaction... Not to mention the additional time it will take to be transfered into my bank account. What is the dealy?! 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@djescobar973

Ask ebay customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What was the product?

This is all within the U. S., right?

Have you had any disputes in the past?

How long have you had your eBan AND your PayPal accounts?

Login to Me Too

djescobar973
Contributor
Contributor

Product was a DJ light. 

Yes I'm in NJ and the item shipped to Texas.

This eBay account is "new" but I have used it to purchase many items. I have 2 accounts and the other is much older. No negative feedback on either. The Paypal account is over 2 years old. I use the same PayPal account for both. Bank confirmed, address confirmed, 1 Visa debit card, 1 Master card credit card and 'Pay Later'... 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Perhaps there is an issue with your 2 eBay acocunts linked to a single PayPal account.

Perhaps there is an issue with the buyer's account?

No way to know unless you phone PayPal customer service.  It should be a quick and easy method.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.