Pending Balance 30 days?!?

prvi357
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, here is my problem, since i only recive money from paypal this is really mahhh to me, im new user, recived money 2 times on paypal, first time was 30 days pending balance, 2nd 21days, now 30 again, and this is really not good for me, because i need money as soon as possible, paypal is only incomes for me, is there any possibility to dont get that much pending days or to remove it at all? thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You just have to learn to manage your finances according to PayPal pending times.   If all goes well and you abide by all policies you will eventually not have to wait so long.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

New users have to go through this as well as experienced users if some kind of change occurs in activity.

Go to Help Topics on this page:

https://www.paypal.com/help

Click on Problems > Funds Availability, for explanations on payment holds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mako1969
Contributor
Contributor

This is bull bleep.  They TAKE our money immediately, but if they OWE US, then they get to float if for the interest for as long as they want.  Should be available 1-2 business days max.

Login to Me Too

prvi357
Contributor
Contributor

so there is no way to remove or get less pending days? and how long it will take do dont be "new user", because im getting only 1 transaction monthly, and in 2 months i go on college and i will need money as soon as possible.
thanks for your answers

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@prvi357

Student or not and when you need your money are not relevant to PayPal policies.  You need to find ways to manage your finances and work with PayPal polcieis.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.