Paypal credit refund

Gfxbylegacy
Contributor
Contributor
On April 20th I paid an invoice for a product with paypal credit line. The amount was $407.03. The seller refunded me the entire amount and it says in my activity it's complete, I even got an email. But the balance is not back on paypal credit
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Has any balance changed in either your PayPal or PayPal Credit?  Refunds are not instantaneous and may take several days or many days.

Login to Me Too

Gfxbylegacy
Contributor
Contributor

That Was The Last Purchase I Made. I Haven't Had Any Other Transactions After This. I Was Guessing It Would Take A Few Days At Most. I Wanted To Be Sure The Money Would Come Back, I Didn't Want To Be Stuck Paying Back Borrowed Money From Paypal That I Had Not Spent.

So It Should Be Back In The Balance In A Few Days?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It it shows completed, then all shold be well.

Refunds to credit cards can take up to 30 days, I believe, but generally within a week, I think.  PayPal Credit should be about the same.

Check your PayPal Credit account and your PayPal account activity each day to check, but it should be fine. 

Login to Me Too

Gfxbylegacy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks For The Advice. One Last Question Just To Be Sure. If The Money Doesn't Go Back To Paypal Credit Even Though It Says The Refund Is Complete Where Do I File A Claim At? Do I Dispute PayPal?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just watch your accounts to see where it is.

If there is a question, just call PayPal or PayPal Credit customer service; there is no need file a dispute.  Acocunt-specific issues are best handled by phone.

Login to Me Too

Gfxbylegacy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You So Much For Your Advice And Quick Responses!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.