Pay after delivery

Nick9632
Contributor
Contributor
If I'm on eBay and I go to cart and want to use the pay after delivery option do I just click pay with my bank account to use this method because that's all that appears that I would think that would be hat option
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Only certain purchases offer Pay After Delivery as a payment method. If it’s available, buyers will see the option on the Review Your Information page during checkout.

Note:

You need a confirmed bank linked to your PayPal account to use Pay After Delivery.

If there isn’t enough money in your bank account to complete your scheduled Pay After Delivery payment, we’ll use your backup payment method. We make two attempts to debit your bank account for a payment before we use your backup payment method.

If the Pay After Delivery option doesn’t appear during checkout, either you have not turned the feature on in settings or it’s not available to you yet.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nick9632
Contributor
Contributor
But all I need to know is does it physically say pay after delivery or is it worded different
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It would say Pay After Delivery with the logo.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.