Limited Access Account

drexmod
Contributor
Contributor

I could not receive/withdraw balance from my account. It says "Non-established PayPal seller" and need to meet 3 basic requirements. This is the first time I got the limited access since I've been using my account before and did not have this problem.

I am a mobile developer for an Australian company. My services as a developer are paid through paypal which is how the company manage to pay other employees outside the country (AU). I am not using paypal for e-commerce business (not using paypal as seller).

Issues requirement which I don't have documents to provide.
1. Supplier Contact Info
2. Provide proof of delivery
3. Provide business information
4. Provide Invoices

Limited access case ID 
​​
PP-004-934-317-774.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your account in Australia?  Do you live in Australia?

Have you received similar payments in the past from the same company?

What method is used for the transfer.

You will probably need to phone PayPal customer service if you want specific answers about your limitation.

Login to Me Too

drexmod
Contributor
Contributor

No I do not live in Australia, My paypal account is personal non-merchant account. Been using my account for payment option for developement services from other companies before. Yes I have recieved payment from the same company before (Other co-worker dont have limited access); and payment type says "instant". I've been looking for paypal customer service to call for Philippine resident customers. I have done email and fb messaging and got no response from them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.