Lack of payment

W00h00
Contributor
Contributor
A friend of mine sent money to my paypal account through my phone number and the money isn't in his account but it It hasn't shown up in my account at all. Both my number and my email are connected but for some reason nothing has shown up.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @W00h00

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forum. 🙂 

I understand that a friend has sent money to your phone number using PayPal. The funds have not been received to your PayPal account and have been removed from your friend's PayPal account. It sounds like the phone number may not be fully confirmed in your PayPal account. In order to receive funds in PayPal through a phone number, the phone number added to the PayPal account must be confirmed. Please log into PayPal and click on the gear at the top right corner of the screen to access your PayPal profile. Click on the phone number to view the status and complete confirmation. The funds should be added to the PayPal account within 24 hours once the phone number has been confirmed. If you need further assistance, please contact PayPal customer support.

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.