Known Issue: Payments not appearing on sender or receiver's account

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Update:  Engineers are reporting the issue with transaction delays was fixed late last night (around 2am ET).  Typically a transaction may take a few minutes to appear in the account activity and we are back to that normal behavior.  Thanks for your patience during this issue.

Hi everyone,

Our engineers are aware of an issue right now where payments are not immediately appearing in the account activity for both senders and recipients.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and our engineers are working to fix this as soon as possible.

This issue appears to be causing a delay in when the payments appear.  The transaction is initiated, it's just not appearing on the website for up to 4-5 hours in some cases (the time appears to be random).

I will update this post when we have more information and to let everyone know when the fix has been implemented.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
285 REPLIES 285

HHandmade
Contributor
Contributor

Mine finally shows - I would check again for anyone else still having an issue

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received many in last 3 hours. There is extended wait for phone support. Buyers are fustrated.

Login to Me Too

Sasblonde
New Community Member

I just sold an item on Ebay an hour ago and recieved notification that the person paid. The payment is not showing up on Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

hwc2014
Contributor
Contributor

This actually started happening yesterday, dont worry after a few hours, money will appear in your account.  Seems to be a major glitch with Pay Pal.  Yesterday it took 3 hours before money showed up in my account.

Login to Me Too

EdAtUMPS

My payment also finally showed up! I had to wait a full four hours.

Login to Me Too

mrs4jachi
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a glitch with Paypal payments lately?

I have an eBay item showing as paid with Paypal but when I click on view Paypal transaction it brings up a Paypal ad.

When I search on Paypal the $ and transaction aren't there.

They only bought the items a few hours ago.

When I call Paypal I can't even get through to the automated system I just get a busy signal.

I'm not new to eBay; I have been selling for 12 years so I don't think I am missing anything like a rookie mistake.

Anybody having the same problem/know anything? I don't see any threads on this.

Thanks for any help!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrs4jachi

Have a look at all the rest of the threads on this subject on the forum today.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ArcherV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

apologies for this post, but I can't find any recent post about it.

I just received an email from ebay that a person bought one of my items, it is show as paid but 

there are no money for that transaction on my paypal account. I checked the email provided on the same

auction and it is right, no spelling mistakes.

Can anyone help me with that? I'm not a new seller, it is two years that I'm selling on ebay but this is the first time that

happened to me.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArcherV

Already replied on your other thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

surveys4
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, waited 4 days for payment finally shows as paid on ebay but when I checked paypal no funds there, not shipping until I get the money. Where is paypal? I sent them email they send back standard robot message!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.