Incomplete bank account add

audio51
Contributor
Contributor

I have a bank account that has been linked to my PP account for 15 years.  Suddenly, over the last few weeks I have had 2 payments canceled and now the bank account has been removed from my PP account by PP.  I need to have this account linked and went thru the process to re-add the account.  I can see the 2 small deposits and the withdrawal from PP in my online banking, but I have never received any message from PP to confirm and when I go to my PP account the bank is not showing up at all.  I am not sure where to go from here.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have a failed transfer from your bank account then paypal often remove your right to continue using that bank account as a funding source.

You need to contact customer services and see if that is the case or help you re-add it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

audio51
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

If you have a failed transfer from your bank account then paypal often remove your right to continue using that bank account as a funding source.

You need to contact customer services and see if that is the case or help you re-add it.

That is what they did at least initially, but why would it let me go thru the process to add the account back, including them doing the successful deposit and withdrawal, and then not add the account or send me message telling me it wasn't added?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No idea, only customer services can tell you that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.