How get my money?

vidatruikyte
New Community Member

I live in Europe , Lithuania .
Formed paypal account . Verified my credit card mastercard . I made my  Account Type: Business .
I can't transfer money from paypal to my bank account because I can't add my bank to paypal, as paypal asking only U.S. bank .
I can not transfer money from paypal to  my credit card, because they are asking for VISA cards only  but I have CC mastercard .(Error: "To withdraw funds from your PayPal account to a credit, debit, or prepaid card, add a card with a Visa logo.")
I started my small business . My
customer transfer money through paypal .For getting this money, I have to buy the materials needed for goods and pay for products shipping.

I received the first order . And what do you think ? my cash now stands frozen in paypal! I can't  transfer money to the my card or to the bank .!!!
What can I do to recover the money?
How you can write that would be quite as safe and easy way to get money, if I can not get it.
What do I do ?
Why is it that when I buy something through paypal . You see and you fit my Lithuanian bank and my cc mastercad card. But when I want to get my money from paypal begins with some sort of nonsense , the problems and obstacles ? ? ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

robsteer
Contributor
Contributor

Is your PayPal account listed as Lithuanian? In terms of adding bank accounts, the billing address with the bank needs to match the one that is on PayPal and the address automatically generates 'Lithuania' or in this case it seems 'USA' as a standard. If you have a USA account then you will not be able to add a Lithuanian bank.

If you create an account with the correct country in sign up then you will be able to send the money to that account and withdraw it then.

Login to Me Too

andriusputna
New Community Member

I am from Lithuania and how do i create an account with the correct country?

Login to Me Too

Agape67
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive any information of what you can do?

I have the same problem..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.