my money was in Temporarily Hold

ToonsPH
Contributor
Contributor

my balance is still on the pending status, the payment was sent to me on may 11th 2014, then an email sent on my email on May 11th too. containing this letter 

"Congratulations! You've fulfilled the requirements and are now an established seller with PayPal. We are pleased to inform you that as of today, payments you receive will no longer be placed in your pending balance, and will be instantly available in your PayPal account.

For future transactions, we recommend that you continue to process or ship your order quickly and keep your buyers updated via the "Transaction Details" page in your PayPal account.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page. 

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences."

this letter sent in may 11th 2014 , but still the sent payment with my client is gon to pending balance status, i shipped my shipments to the client. expecting the pending status will be available, now it is 13th day since i shipped the items the nothings change, it is still on the pending status.

PLEASE give me some fast actions with my account. i really need the money.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @ToonsPH,

Any payments received before you receive the notification of the holds removal will still be released under the same conditions of Funds Availability.

Any payments received after the notification will go into your available balance immediately.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

doublestndr
Contributor
Contributor

20 sales without a problem, still have to wait 21 days!  Severe restriction on buying after selling

Login to Me Too

oceanbluerider
Contributor
Contributor

ebay

the funds may be pending in your PayPal account for a period of time before becoming available. Funds may be pending for as few as 3 days after the buyer receives the item, but may be pending for up to 21 days. 

New seller status ends once you've met all the following criteria:

• It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale.

• You've completed more than 25 domestic sales transactions.

• You have more than $250.00 in total sales.

hope this helps

Login to Me Too

trains2u2014
Contributor
Contributor

Holding funds for new accounts is totally unacceptable.  I had an account under my personal name with Ebay & Paypal for over 8 years.  Now we have opened a new account for our business and Paypal holds our money for as long as they want!!!  How does Paypal expect us to buy new merchandise for the business if our funds are held.  I never would have started back with Ebay & Paypal if I would of know this up front.  If modifications are not made for previous sellers, such as myself, continuing with Ebay & Paypal after these many years I will consider closing this account.

Login to Me Too

trains2u2014
Contributor
Contributor

I have been selling on Ebay for over 8 years.  We recently bought a Model Train Store and are closing the other account & opened a new one for the business.  I have never had a hold on monies received before but now Paypal is holding monies for purchases made by our customers.  Paypal has already veritied my checking account so WHY hold funds that are rightfully ours.  We ship the items the next day after purchase but now have little left in Paypal account to ship now.  We hold a very high standard to please our customers and Paypal is doing the unforgiven!!!  How many transactions do you need to have before they lift the hold on OUR money.  This is just outragious!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.