How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

goodinfo
Contributor
Contributor

the way to make a payment on the new  is go to paypal smart connect on left side will bring up make a payment (hope this helps) yes the new paypal site sucks i agree

Login to Me Too

kittenzez3
Contributor
Contributor

I was finally able to make a payment.  The first time I logged in (finally it let me) there was no payment option then the 2nd time there WAS a payment option for SmartConnect.  Extremely annoying ...  It should be a simple process taking no time at all.  It is not even close to any of that.  And why do they keep changing the way their site looks and works.  It's ridiculous!  The way they initially had it set up was the best way.  Stop trying to make improvements.  They don't even look at our comments or care about what we think because their site would not be the crappy site that it has become!  So thanks PayPal, thanks for NOTHING, of course except aggravation everytime I have to use your site!!  It's always less than pleasant.  Keep it up! 

Login to Me Too

nampal12
New Community Member

How do I make a payment to paypal credit (originally billmelater) ?

Login to Me Too

rusure1234
New Community Member

can not seem to complete my payment online this month HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

MarilynBarberV
New Community Member

Well, here it is October 4th and to save my soul I cannot find a link to make a payment on my PayPal Extras Mastercard.  Last month I made a payment of over $2,400 and it took them two weeks after the payment cleared my bank account plus a phone call from me to finally credit my account.  I am going to pay this account in full and close it.  I've spent over an hour today searching all of their web sites to find a **bleep** link to make a payment.  They have lots of instructions on how to do it but when you get to the page they refer you to, there is no way to make a payment.  Is this any way to run a goddamn ship?

Login to Me Too

femaregion6
New Community Member

Where is the payment button to pay the bill????????????????????????

Login to Me Too

rkmcniel
New Community Member

What the heck is up with the Paypal site? I could always go to Paypal Credit and schedule a payment...where did it go??

Login to Me Too

Colscreations
New Community Member
Want to make a payment but can't find the link???
Login to Me Too

Sondragarey
New Community Member
Where is the link to make payment? Trying to make payment can't find the link.
Login to Me Too

olameli727
New Community Member
They are having technical difficulties. You still have to make your payment by due date even if they are still down and you have to do it by phone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.