Help - someone sent me an invoice, but it only appeared on my phone...

jaimeherby
Contributor
Contributor

Help - someone sent me an invoice, but it only appeared on my phone as a text, for some reason. I am unable to pay that way, and when I log into Paypal on my computer I can't find the invoice.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem exactly!!!!!

And i have been on hold with Paypal for hours now and haven't talked to a single person!!!

And it has just hung up on me twice!

...Paypal used to be good.

I asked this seller to bill me this way.

Next time....

Login to Me Too

jaimeherby
Contributor
Contributor

And no one here has helped out, either! So frustrating!

I, too, was able to have the seller send me their email address so I could just pay them that way, but what a hassle!

Login to Me Too

Daniel_
Contributor
Contributor

I also had to get the email address from my seller and then forward them the money, which looked bad because Paypal didn't report to them how much I forwarded, they just took their cut out of it and sent the seller the rest.

I rang Paypal yesterday about this, and was on hold for an hour, only to be told that "Your seller didn't invoice you correctly".

!?!?! WHAT THE !?!?!

So I was notified by SMS by Paypal, by email from Paypal, and by my Paypal app on my phone, that my seller had invoiced me and how much my seller had invoiced me for, and I was given links to 'just click and pay' in all notifications, which I did click on, and in every case the links just took me to my account where there was no trace of the invoice.  So they asked me to get my seller to send the invoice again, which I did...and again I was notified in all the same ways, but there was no invoice yet again.

If Paypal had said "Look, we're having trouble with invoicing at the moment.  We're sorry, but please get your seller's email address and send it to them that way until we fix it."...then I would have been entirely sympathetic to them.  But blaming the seller?!?!...the person who they will be charging for the 'service' of this transaction?!?!?!  

I feel bad because it was my idea to do this by Paypal to start with. 

And there has been no help offered here in this thread either.

Paypal really has a lot to learn about customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.