I was charged with transaction I did not make

Torez901
Contributor
Contributor
June 3rd.iRS direct deposit my federal income tax into my account..pay pal taken my whole check said I made transactions.. I do not have a business account... Money deposit in my account May 28 2015..thy taken THT..THN June 3rd.. And taken THT..bull **bleep**.
Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Leslie

Dear Torez901,

We could certainly take a look at your PayPal account if you contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter or click the Contact link at the bottom of the screen at PayPal.com.

Thanks!

-Leslie

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Torez901
Contributor
Contributor
If you need to reach me please call my cell phn. So I can explain that I did not make no charges. My card was subspened..some one has hacked into my account...my IRS refund $204.said charges. My whole chk. Was taken threw pay pal.for some reason PayPal tried to cover THM.self's by telling me my IRS REFUND CAME MAY 25TH..W THAT.. HIT W CHARGES..I REFUND CAME IN JUNE 3RD...MY CARD WAS SUBSPEND AT THE END OF MAY..IM A STUDENT. AN A DISABLED VETERAN TEYING TO BETTER MY SELF..

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Leslie

Dear Torez901,

We could certainly take a look at your PayPal account if you contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter or click the Contact link at the bottom of the screen at PayPal.com.

Thanks!

-Leslie

Login to Me Too
Solved

Torez901
Contributor
Contributor
If you need to reach me please call my cell phn. So I can explain that I did not make no charges. My card was subspened..some one has hacked into my account...my IRS refund $204.said charges. My whole chk. Was taken threw pay pal.for some reason PayPal tried to cover THM.self's by telling me my IRS REFUND CAME MAY 25TH..W THAT.. HIT W CHARGES..I REFUND CAME IN JUNE 3RD...MY CARD WAS SUBSPEND AT THE END OF MAY..IM A STUDENT. AN A DISABLED VETERAN TEYING TO BETTER MY SELF..
Login to Me Too

Torez901
Contributor
Contributor

Well community...I guess THES rip off people has beaten me .<remove>..THY CAN HAVE MY <removed> **bleep** 205. FROM MY INCOME TAX I FILED..I WON A DISPUT OF $45..**bleep** HOLES TAKEN SAID TANSACTIONS CHRGES.. AN LEFT ME W $5.<removed> **bleep** $$....CLOSING THISS ACCOUNT ALONG W NETSPEND.. WHICH THYER FULL OFF **bleep** AS WELL..THANK U COMMUNITTY FOR UR SUPPORT ..IM A DISABILED VET..KNEW I SHOULDENT **bleep** W SOMTHING LIKE THIS..COMMUNITY GOD BLESS...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.