Can't select PayPal Credit when attempting to Buy

omnijuno55
New Community Member

Just had to request a refund on ebay because when I tried to check out with PayPal the only option I had was my bank card, no "PayPal Credit". I tried it anyways, but the money came straight out of my account, not my credit line. Tried again a minute ago, still no options other than my card. I feel like it's an issue with PayPal, but they say on their site to contact ebay if ebay has any problems, so have done that as well. Any help appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

carolo43
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with Walmart this week for $160 planning on using PayCredit.   However, after clicking on the PayPal payment button, there is no longer to option to use that feature so I had to cancel my Christmas order.  Now I will have to be looking at this pending payment for a while, I guess.    Long enough to make me nervous that it will go through my bank even though I cancelled the order.   I also wonder now about all the other shopping sites.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.