Attachments don't work

artlytical_dave
Contributor
Contributor

There have been some downfalls with the new interface and I'm not sure but this could be yet another issue with it.  Whenever I try to add an attachment to an invoice, I cannot see it in any preview or invoice rendering.  This is important because sometimes I have expenses attached to a project and I'd like to send the client a receipt for their records.  I have tried to attach an 18kb PDF with the button at the bottom of the invoice and when I click Preview I don't see it.  When I exit editing that invoice and return to it, there is no attached file (this could just be a function of how the invoice draft works; as in it doesn't save attachments, which is understandable).  When I attach a file and send it to my client then click the "See your invoice as your customer does," I don't see the attached PDF.  It doesn't appear to be sending in any case.  Am I doing something wrong?  How can this be fixed?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.