Account access is limited.

Ken_Tran
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Mod and Paypal Staffs,

My account access is limited. I have uploaded and sent documents as required in Resolution Center for identity verification (Photo ID and Proof of Address) but I have not received replies.

Please take a look my case.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ken_Tran

This is not customer services, its a user to user help forum, for account issues you need to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ken_Tran
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry about this. I have contacted customer services but no responds (email and call). This is my last solution.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ken_Tran

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ken_Tran
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted them by email, "call us", Facebook, and Twitter but no replies. No hope!

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did they send you email acknowledging receipts of your documents?

If so,you just have to be patient.

Login to Me Too

Ken_Tran
Contributor
Contributor

I know that I have to be patient but it's so long. I see many people have to wait for a month..

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you want to accept payments,there are options like opening a merchant account to accept creditcard,wiretransfer,western union,cashier check,postal order,money order or cash.

Login to Me Too

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

give compliance an email compliance(at)paypal.com  I believe they are the same department that handles limited accounts

Login to Me Too

Ken_Tran
Contributor
Contributor

I have also sent to that email but no responds 😞

An officer said that a problem will be solved in 24-48 hours, another one said 7-10 business days.

Some cases, they only wait for 15 mins, the problem is solved 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.