how to remove unwanted addresses from paypal?

splattergirl
Contributor
Contributor

there are tons of old no longer needed addresses in my ebay when I go to update shipping address, all linked to my PP account and when I open the PP account link, it shows just one address which I used most recently. How to get rid of these, is there any way? it's anoying as **bleep**!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Howardd
New Community Member

Same here.. Anybody have an answer for this or is there another post that answers this question?

Login to Me Too

excitingharmony
New Community Member

same problems too,

I'm moved back to Germany and want to update my profile adress.

It's nly possible to update inside Canada but not international.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Community! 🙂

When you can only see one address in the profile of your PayPal account, that's because the other addresses were added on an external website. These addresses can be removed manually by a representative. Please call or email, or if you use Twitter, reach out to @AskPayPal (just remember not to post your address publicly on Twitter! :))

If you've moved to another country, a new account must be opened in the country of residence. If you close your existing account first, you can reuse the same email address on the new account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.