Account Limitation - No response from PayPal

JBC-NomadsLLC
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I created a new PayPal account a few weeks ago to use with my new business (and because I’ve never had my own personal PayPal account before). I was also approved for $3,000 PayPal Credit due to my good Credit score and history. However, upon trying to make my first purchase with PayPal Credit (for equipment for my business) the transaction was declined and my account was Limited. I knew that this was surely due to the new status of my account and lack of history with PayPal, so I fully understood the reasons behind limiting the account and request for identity verification and other info. However, since I uploaded the requested documentation I have heard *NOTHING* from PayPal and my limited Status has unchanged. Two of the documents are listed as “Submitted For Review”. This has been the case for over TWO WEEKS now. I called PayPal initially and they said to allow for 2 Business Days. Well, we are way past that now. I have even followed up 2-3 times via email (to several valid PayPal Service email addresses) and have yet to even receive a single reply. Is their something I can do to speed up this process, or at least get someone to review the documents I submitted weeks ago?? Thank you, Joy
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.