Where's my refund????

Chris017
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,i was supposed to be refunded from you on november 19th 2012 from a canceled order from an Ebay seller,you have sent me an e-mail confirmation for the refund but you didn't refunded me yet why????? This is your e-mail refunded confirmation. I have hide some informations but i still have this e-mail in box!                   Hello chris..... ..........

.............. has issued a full refund for your payment.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Original payment details:

Amount: $523.36 CAD

Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.                                       

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Chris017
Contributor
Contributor

And it's not because i miss informations in my account here,it's not my first refund from canceled orders! Thanks in advance...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

Chris017
Contributor
Contributor

And it's not because i miss informations in my account here,it's not my first refund from canceled orders! Thanks in advance...

Login to Me Too

Chris017
Contributor
Contributor

And it's not because i miss informations in my account here,it's not my first time i have canceled orders and be refunded from Paypal.I also got a successful refund this month,but this one is still not refunded! Thanks in advance...

Login to Me Too

Chris017
Contributor
Contributor

It is not solved,i hit the wrong button sorry

Login to Me Too

sadgame
New Community Member

I am having the same problem, and still waiting for a refund since Nov. 12th. I received a confirmation email saying it was refunded, but still haven't received the money.....idiots.

Login to Me Too

Chris017
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah if it starts to do this with evreyone here,im gonna stop using Paypal,and when you try to contact them,it's nearly impossible! Not a big service to help you.

Login to Me Too

edgg

I'm having the same problem, it says refund completed but the money has not been credited back to my card, I called and they said it could take 30 days.

There is something wrong.

Login to Me Too

CathyC4U
New Community Member

I am so frustrated with pay pal and this resolution centre. I purchased two items from a seller and he failed to send me both of the items. I thought I had 90 days to deal with this issue but it turns out pay pal is not going to reinburse me because of dead lines. Mean while this crook can continue to rip off people and make millions . Is pay pal really safe ??????

Login to Me Too

AlanaEstrella
Contributor
Contributor

did you end up getting your refund ? if so how long did it take? i been waiting 5 days now

Login to Me Too

ZoeSarah

so you ended up getting your refund? i got that same email but no refund shows up my balance is zero on paypal. did it take a couple of days to show up or something?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.