Unable to complete your payment (Trying to purchase something on Origin)

Ruepic
Contributor
Contributor

I just recently connected my debit card to my paypal account and I keep getting this error "We’re sorry, we weren’t able to complete your payment or set up preapproved payments at this time. Please try again later." The first time I tried to purchase something was on Steam and I got this error about 4 times before it let me purchase something. Now I have it on Origin and i must have atleast tried 5 times to purchase something and it refuses to go thorugh.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ruepic
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so apparently PayPals security is protecting my privacy and I will have to contact origin to find another way to purchase this.  So this is not a PayPal issue, it is the sellers problem pretty much.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Ruepic
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so apparently PayPals security is protecting my privacy and I will have to contact origin to find another way to purchase this.  So this is not a PayPal issue, it is the sellers problem pretty much.

Login to Me Too

Bexstead
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried multplie merchants and only one is working and it took a few attempts to get that purchase to go through.

The only other option I see with murchants is using a credit card, major reason why I signed up to PayPal was so I did'nt have to use a credit card directly.

Still do not have a solution to this issue, have put in a ticket to PayPal Support.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.